Cool, refreshing air is no longer a luxury but a necessity if you want to create a comfortable ambiance in your home or home-office these days. That’s why it’s best to invest in high-quality AC systems and have the work done by ac installation experts.
Have you ever thought to yourself, what is the best company to call for AC installation near me? Well you can always call Miller’s Heating and air for ac installation and repair. We serve the entire Vancouver, Washington area, and our expert technicians are always only a call away. You can count on us for free estimates and professional services. Give us a call today! link
Families and business owners across Vancouver count on us for AC installation services because we have been in the business for over 25 years. Our technicians know just how to install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems of all types and sizes.
And what’s even better is that you can call us any time of the day (or night) for 24/7 emergency services.
Here’s what else you need to know about our AC installation solutions:
Signs That You Need A New Air Conditioner
If you’ve been experiencing the following issues, chances are that you need AC replacement:
- Frequent Repairs: Do you have to call an for AC Service and repair several times a month? If the answer’s yes, it’d be best to buy a new AC instead of repeatedly paying for costly repairs.
- Old And Outdated AC: The usual life span for an AC is 15 to 20 years. If your AC has been around for that long, it’d be best to replace it with a newer unit that’s more energy-efficient.
- Warm Air: The last thing anyone wants is hot air coming out of their air conditioner on a summer day. If your unit continues to do so despite frequent repairs, just get a new one.
- Strange Odors: If you have a strange smell coming out of your air conditioner, it can be due to a burned wire or an unclean duct. Call an AC installation contractor to ask if you need repair or replacement.
- Mounting Bills: You can save 40% to 60% of your cooling costs by replacing an older model with a newer one.
How To Choose Right Air Conditioner For Your Home
The following factors affect your choice of AC in Vancouver, WA:
- AC Installation in your Space: It’d best to ask our AC experts to help you select an AC for your room. If it’s too small, it won’t cool the space and would waste money. And an AC that’s too big consumes way too much energy and increases your electricity bill.
- Weather And Climate: You might want a high-performing air conditioner for more dry and high temperatures. For moderate temperatures, the medium-performance air conditioner would be enough.
- Energy Efficiency Needs: Energy-efficient air conditioners consume significantly less energy than their previous versions. Go for the highest star rating air conditioners to save money.
Types Of Air Conditioners
Knowing the correct type of air conditioners can help you make your buying decision quickly and effectively. Your choices include:
- Central Air Conditioning System: A central air conditioning system uses the duct system built into your building to cool all rooms in one go.
- Ductless Mini-split: This is your option if you can’t use ducts for airflow. Instead, mount it on a wall in the portion or room that needs to be cooled. Miller’s Heating and Air specialize in the installation of ductless mini-splits. Call today to enquire about the AC installation costs for these.
- Window AC: These old-school ACs are fitted in the window. The inner side absorbs the heat, and the outer side consists of the compressor throwing the hot air outside. We recommend a more efficient systems for you and your home than a window unit. We understand the cost differences between these systems but a ductless wall system is a great long term investment.
Air Conditioning Systems We Install
You can count on Miller’s to provide the absolute best cooling equipment. We work with all leading AC brands like Lennox Home Comfort Systems and Mitsubishi Ductless systems and our advisors can help you pick the right system for your home.
We do AC Intsallation in Vancouver Washington and so much more.:
- Air conditioners (Central and ductless)
- Air purification systems
- Return air vents and more!
Central AC Unit Costs: DIY vs. Hiring a Professional
While professional AC installation services look expensive, they are anything but.
If you’ve ever attempted a DIY install, you’ll know why professionals charge what they do. They are trained, quick, efficient, have the necessary tools, and know what they are doing.
On the flip side, if you don’t have the resources, skills, and equipment to tackle a DIY AC installation, you might damage the unit and drive the costs further up. The trouble isn’t worth it.
What Are EER and SEER?
There are two ratios for measuring AC efficiency: Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio & Energy Efficiency Ratio
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
SEER is the efficiency of an air conditioner throughout the season. It can be found by dividing the total number of British Thermal Units (BTUs) of heat absorbed from the air by the total energy in watt-hours required by the air conditioner.
Energy Efficiency Ratio
EER is an essential rating for air conditioners. It is calculated by dividing the BTUs by maximum cooling wattage of a unit. The higher the EER, the more efficient it is.
Factors That Affect AC Installation Costs
Air conditioning replacement can be very costly. But you may end up paying more or less depending on the following factors:
- The size of the AC system. The bigger the AC, the more labor and transportation costs it requires.
- ACs with greater SEER and EER ratings. These are more delicately designed and can vary in the price range.
- Repair and replacement of central air conditioning are more expensive than smaller units like ductless mini-splits.
Frequently Ask Questions About Central AC Unit Installation
- How often should I repair or maintain my air conditioner system? It’s best to call in a professional for upkeep and repairs once a year.
- What EER ratings should I select? The higher the EER rating, the more efficient your AC unit will be. So select the highest EER ratings you can afford.
- How to maximize cooling from the air conditioner? Make sure that your room is nicely insulated and weatherized. Fix leaks around your windows, in the attic, and under your doors to get the most from your AC. And always keep the filters clean.
Call Miller’s Heating And Air For All Your AC Repair & Installation Needs
Our professionals provide quality air conditioning, HVAC repairing, and cleaning services with 24/7 emergency support. It is better to get the installation done by professionals to get your air conditioner’s proper fitting and 100% performance.
Visit our website for more information, or call us for a quote today.