The World Class Maintenance Plan is heating & cooling security for your home! Now you can protect yourself from costly and annoying heating and cooling problems that occur during extreme weather conditions or the most inconvenient times.
Miller’s Heating & Air has been serving the Vancouver, WA and North Portland areas for over 70 years. Our focus is residential heating and cooling, which means that our residential customers are our number one priority! In fact, we have eight highly trained full time service technicians available to help your heating and cooling needs.
Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Annual Maintenance: You receive one annual maintenance of your heating and cooling system, plus a Safety Inspection free of charge.
- No Service Fee: You never have to pay a service fee during regular hours and you get a discounted rate for after hours calls.
- Save Money: Receive a 15% discount on repairs; 15% discount on filters, duct cleaning, duct sealing, and special discounts on upgrades you do to your current system.
- Priority Customer: If you ever need service, you go immediately to “priority status” when setting your appointment.
- Increased Lifespan: Have peace of mind knowing that your heating and cooling systems are monitored on a regular basis for safety. Your system will also have an increase lifespan and all of your warranties will remain valid.
- Upgraded Guarantees: No risk! You receive a Limited Lifetime Guarantee on the repair we perform. (One year is the industry standard)
- New Equipment Bonus: Annual $50 credit toward new heating and cooling equipment up to $500.
Why Annual Maintenance Are Important
An annual maintenance on your heating and cooling system is important for a number of reasons. First, it helps to avoid breakdowns and expensive repairs. Did you know that over 90% of HVAC mechanical breakdowns are caused by dirt? Annual maintenance ensure your system is clean. Second, consistent annual maintenance increase the lifespan of your unit by keeping it running efficiently. Lastly, manufacturer warranties are dependent on you having a trained technician completed a maintenance once a year. This is a requirement in order to keep your warranties active on your equipment.
Miller’s Customer Reviews
“We have used Miller’s Heating and Air Conditioning for years. All the technicians we have had over the years to our house for either problems or regular service have been outstanding. ” -Lisa G.
“I have been very satisfied with the service I have received from Miller’s Heating. I have always been given accurate and consistent information, and there are never any unexpected or hidden fees. Each and every technician who comes to the house is polite and knowledgeable. I have referred friends and coworkers to Miller’s and would certainly feel confident using them again in the future.” -Quinn N.
“Wonderful service. JT very efficient, KIND AND HELPFUL. So grateful the people have bee taking care of my systems for 20+ years!” -Susan T.
Pin for later!